Avaleht » For sale » Pumps » Self-priming centrifugal pumps » Varisco ST-R
Varisco ST-R series self-priming trash pumps are suitable for handling liquids with large solids in suspension. They are mounted above and out of the liquid to be pumped, enabling inspection and maintenance of the pump, drive and motor with greatly reducing health and safely hazards for maintenance personnel. The special design of the volute enables the pumps to prime and reprime automatically even without check valves. If the impeller should be clogged by rags or stringy materials, the large front cover can easily be removed to provide full access for inspection and maintenance.
- Capacity from 48 m3/h to 600 m3/h
- Head up to 27 m
- Solids handling up to 76 mm
- Rapid self-priming without foot valve
- Two vane, semi-open impeller
- Front and rear wear plates with oil resistant rubber for impeller wear protection
- The front wear plate can easily be adjusted from the outside to compensate for wear
- Self-aligning oil lubricated mechanical seal with tungsten carbide faces and Viton elastometers
- Full access to the impeller and mechanical seal
- Dual protection of bearings trough double oil bath, with intermediate discharge to atmosphere
- Sewage lift stations
- Sewage treatment
- Industrial wastewater treatment
- Pumping liquids with high concentrations of solids in suspension
- Sewer by-pass
Replacable front and rear wear plates with abrasion and oil resistant rubber facing. The rubber facing protects the impeller vanes against wear due to small abrasive particles, reducing the need of adjustment to take up wear. This ensures as new performance and priming capabilities well into the service life of the parts. Cast iron or stainless steal wear plates are aviable as an altenative when pumping liquids containing sharp solids or aontaminated with petroleum products or chemicals
Self aligning mechanical seal with tungsten carbide faces and Viton elastometers. Oil lubrication with double lip seal and cavity to isolate the seal oilfrom the bearing oil and permit monitoring of leaks from the seal from the outside.
Balanced ductile iron or stainless steel two vane inpeller hadling solids up to 3″(75mm) in diameter. Pump out vanes on rear to reduce the build up of foreign matter and reduce the pressure on the mechanical seal.
Impeller inspection cover with large handle, brass wrenches and pusher bolts for easy removal.
Canvas reinforced nitrile rubber on Vitron suction check valve witch can easily be replaced trough the front cover without removing the pipework
Robust cast iron casing complite with an easily removed priming cover and lower drain plug. Pressure relief valve mounted on the front cover vent the casing before opening the cover.
Back pullout rotating assambly which can be remowed without dismantlig the pipes or pump casing. Pusher bolts are facilitate dismantling. Provisinon for scasing heater and external sela leekage monitor
Seperate oil filling plugs for bearings and mechanical seal with sigt gauges.